| < July >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Woodhill Forest in July is quite mild at 10.4 °C (50.72 °F).
- The weather in July is very faintly moist. Some 142.2mm (5.6in) of fluid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 9:40 long and the longest day is 10:15 long with an average length of 9:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Woodhill Forest July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Woodhill Forest, New Zealand
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Woodhill Forest:
- Warkworth , New Zealand - 44.9 kms (27.9 miles) NNE
- Tiri Tiri, New Zealand - 46.2 kms (28.7 miles) ENE
- Okura Point, New Zealand - 28.3 kms (17.6 miles) ENE
- Riverhead Forest, New Zealand - 13.5 kms (8.4 miles) E
- Whenuapai, New Zealand - 17.9 kms (11.1 miles) E
- Auckland, Otara, New Zealand - 32.5 kms (20.2 miles) ESE
- Auckland, Owairaka, New Zealand - 32.5 kms (20.2 miles) ESE
- Auckland, Mangere, New Zealand - 32.5 kms (20.2 miles) ESE
- Auckland, Albert Park, New Zealand - 32.5 kms (20.2 miles) ESE
- Auckland City, New Zealand - 33.8 kms (21 miles) ESE
- Onehunga B.Council, New Zealand - 37.5 kms (23.3 miles) ESE
- Auckland Airport, New Zealand - 44 kms (27.3 miles) SE
- Ardmore, New Zealand - 57.5 kms (35.7 miles) ESE
- Manukau Heads, New Zealand - 34.5 kms (21.5 miles) SSE
- Kingseat, New Zealand - 53.1 kms (33 miles) SE